Tuus
Modelbouwmagazine / Modelbrouwers Actie   allekabels.nl  

Modelbouw woordenboek A tot Z   Modelbrouwers.nl winkel Winkel   Tips en trucs Tips en trucs   Facebook Organisatie   Facebook Club   Volg ons Twitter   Modelbrouwers YouTube-kanaal YouTube
Het is nu do 28 maart, 2024 11:36 am

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]

Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 6 berichten ] 
Auteur Bericht
 Berichttitel: DEAD Desgin Models
BerichtGeplaatst: zo 17 feb, 2019 9:13 am 
Brouwer

Let me introduce myself a bit.

I love scale models since my childhood, it was almost a dream for me to get in the modelling business and connect personal hobby with professional occupation. During my career I had designed hundreds of PE sets, decals, masks and colour instructions for plastic models for variety of producers (Eduard, MPM, Special Hobby, AVI Print). You can easily recognize my work by signature - Dead Design.

Afbeelding

In the beginning I will focus on items I know very well - the masks for canopies and markings, right now for subjects that were neglected or inappropriately designed by other producers. My production line will gradually grow by photo-etched details, resin cast parts, decals and also the Wet transfers.

From my point of view, every aftermarket set must help modeler. Either by saving time or by enhancing the level of details. I think my masks for Inspection covers, markings and canopies meet both criteria.

My special products are mask for Inspection covers. These are designed specially for modellers who want to finish their scale model in Natural Metal Finish. These mask serve for distinguishing tonal shade of the natural metal panels, covers, fairings, etc.

Laat me mezelf een beetje voorstellen.

Ik ben dol op schaalmodellen sinds mijn kindertijd, het was bijna een droom voor mij om in het modelleerbedrijf te stappen en persoonlijke hobby te verbinden met professionele bezigheden. Tijdens mijn carrière had ik honderden PE-sets, emblemen, maskers en kleurinstructies ontworpen voor plastic modellen voor verschillende producenten (Eduard, MPM, Special Hobby, AVI Print). Je kunt mijn werk gemakkelijk herkennen aan de hand van een handtekening: Dead Design.

In het begin zal ik me concentreren op items die ik heel goed ken - de maskers voor luifels en markeringen, nu voor onderwerpen die verwaarloosd of ongeschikt zijn ontworpen door andere producenten. Mijn productielijn zal geleidelijk groeien door foto-geëtste details, gegoten stukken hars, emblemen en ook de natte transfers.

Vanuit mijn oogpunt moet elke aftermarket-set modeler helpen. Ofwel door tijd te besparen of door het niveau van details te verbeteren. Ik denk dat mijn maskers voor inspectiedeksels, markeringen en luifels aan beide criteria voldoen.

Mijn speciale producten zijn masker voor inspectiekappen. Deze zijn speciaal ontworpen voor modelbouwers die hun schaalmodel in Natural Metal Finish willen afwerken. Deze maskers dienen voor het onderscheiden van de tint van de panelen van metaal, deksels, stroomlijnkappen, enz.

DEAD
http://www.deaddesignmodels.com

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
 Berichttitel: Re: DEAD Desgin Models
BerichtGeplaatst: zo 17 feb, 2019 9:18 am 
Brouwer

Except of producing aftermarket accessories I'd decided to write model reviews. Not only for the new releases but also for the old kits or the ones thah has never been reviewed.

The great subject for starting my reviews is the new Fine Molds 1/72 scale Ki-43 I Hayabusa kit

Behalve het produceren van aftermarket-accessoires, had ik besloten om modelbeoordelingen te schrijven. Niet alleen voor de nieuwe releases, maar ook voor de oude kits of degenen die nog nooit zijn beoordeeld.

Het geweldige onderwerp voor het starten van mijn beoordelingen is de nieuwe Fine Molds 1/72 schaal Ki-43 I Hayabusa-set

DEAD

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: zo 17 feb, 2019 12:48 pm 
Brouwer

Beautiful work, will keep it in mind for future projects...

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: do 21 feb, 2019 9:04 am 

Lovely review, are you selling the kit also? Might be worth to add to the stash :)

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: di 18 jun, 2019 22:40 pm 
Brouwer

1/48 scale Vacu Canopy & Mask:

CM48004 Yokosuka D4Y2-S/3 Suisei Night Fighter Vacu Canopy & Mask for 1/48 Fine Molds

Vacuum formed opened canopy including spray mask for 1/48 scale Fine Molds D4Y2-S/3 Suisei / Judy Night Fighters.
The canopy is split into sections - wind shield, pilot's sliding hood, centre section, observer's sliding hood with cut out for 20 mm cannon barrel and 2 types of rear part for easier removing from the riser.
The 2 types of the rear canopy part are included since some of the early produced D4Y2-S sported fully glazed rear canopy part.
Includes complete spray mask for this canopy, ventral window, pilots bulkhead, main wheel discs and tail wheel disc.

CM48007 Yokosuka D4Y1/4 Suisei/ Judy Vacu Canopy & Mask for 1/48 Fine Molds

Vacuum formed opened canopy including spray mask for 1/48 scale Fine Molds D4Y1/4 Suisei / Judy kits.
The canopy is split into sections - wind shield, pilot's sliding hood, centre section, observer's sliding hood and 2 types of rear part for easier removing from the riser.
The 2 types of the rear canopy part are included since D4Y1 sported fully glazed rear canopy part while D4Y4 rear part was faired over.
Includes complete spray mask for this canopy, ventral window, pilots bulkhead, main wheel discs and tail wheel disc.

1/48 scale Canopy Mask:

[ur=http://www.deaddesignmodels.com/categories/high-precision-pre-cut-masks-eng/1-48-canopy-masks/j2m3-raiden-tam/l]VM48012 Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden Canopy Mask[/url]

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Tamiya Mitsubishi J2M3 Raiden kit include all the necessary parts to mask off all canopy glazing, bullet proof glass and main wheel discs.

VM48021 Mitsubishi Ki-51 Sonia Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Nichimo Mitsubishi Ki-51 Sonia kit include all the necessary parts to mask off all canopy glazing, ventral windows, and main wheel discs.

VM48043 MXY7 / K 1 Ohka Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Kugisho MXY7 / K 1 Ohka (FB15 & FB16) produced by Fine Molds include all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing.

VM48044 Nakajima B5N1/2 Kate Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Hasegawa Nakajima B5N1/2 Kate kits include all the necessary parts to mask off both opened and closed canopy parts, side and ventral windows, cockpit bulkhead, main wheel discs and tail wheel disc.

VM48045 Nakajima B6N1/2 Tenzan Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Hasegawa Nakajima B6N1/2 Tenzan kits include all the necessary parts to mask off all canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, cockpit bulkhead, main wheel discs and tail wheel disc.

VM48048 Mitsubishi Ki-51 Sonia Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/48 scale Wingsy Kits Mitsubishi Ki-51 Sonia kit include all the necessary parts to mask off both types of canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, landing and position lights and main wheel discs.

1/48 scale Resin:

RM48004 Kawasaki Ki-61 I & Ki-100 Control Surfaces

Flying control surfaces for all 1/48 scale Hasegawa Ki-61 I Hien & Ki-100 kits.
The set contains ailerons, rudder and elevators with tailplanes. Moreover the set contains actuating arms for rudder and elevators. The actuating wires are not included. All flying surfaces feature beautifully recreated fabric covering with decent ports and all hinges and brackets.

1/48 scale Optical Illusion Mask:

SM48001 Ki-15 I/II, Karrigane, C5M2 Babs Control Surfaces

Special control surfaces Optical Illusion Mask for 1/48 scale Fine Molds Babs Family kits.
Set contains mask for both sides of ailerons, elevators and rudder.

SM48002 Kawasaki Ki-61 Id Hien Control Surfaces

Special control surfaces Optical Illusion Mask for 1/48 scale Tamiya Ki-61 Id Hien kit.
Set contains mask for both sides of ailerons, elevators and rudder.

1/72 scale Canopy Mask:

VM72006 Ki-61 I Hien Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Fine Molds Ki-61 I Otsu/Hei kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off the canopy glazing, wing light and main wheel discs.

VM72009 Ki-61 I Hien Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Dragon Ki-61 I Hien kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off the canopy glazing, wing light and main wheel discs.

VM72038 A6M2/3 Reisen/ Zero Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Fine Molds A6M2/3 Reisen versions 21, 22 & 32 includes all the necessary parts to mask off both opened and closed canopy glazing and main wheel discs.

VM72039 A6M5 Reisen/ Zero Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Fine Molds A6M5 Reisen model 52 includes all the necessary parts to mask off both opened and closed canopy glazing and main wheel discs.

VM72042 J2M5 Raiden Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Sword J2M5 Raiden kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and all wheel discs.

VM72047 Ki-46 II Dinah Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Hasegawa Mitsubishi Ki-46 II Dinah kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, nose mounted reflector and main wheel discs.

VM72049 Ki-46 III Dinah Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Hasegawa Mitsubishi Ki-46 III Dinah kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, nose mounted reflector and main wheel discs.

VM72050 Ki-51 Sonia Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Hasegawa Ki-51 Sonia kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows and main wheel discs.

VM72051 B6N1/2 Tenzan Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Fujimi Nakajima B6N1/2 Tenzan kist includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows and main wheel discs.

VM72053 Ki-84 Hayate Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Sword Nakajima Ki-84 Hayate kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off both canopy glazing and main wheel disks.

VM72054 C6N1/1-S Saiun Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Sword Nakajima C6N Saiun kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off all types of canopy glazing, ventral windows and main wheel discs.

VM72055 C6N1/2 Saiun Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Fujimi Nakajima C6N Saiun kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off both types of canopy glazing, ventral windows and main wheel discs.

VM72056 C5M2 Babs Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale LS/ Arii Mitsubishi C5M2 Babs kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, wing light glazing and main wheel discs.

VM72063 A7M1/2 Reppu Canopy Mask

Mask designed for all 1/72 scale Fine Molds Mitsubishi A7M1/2 Reppu kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, bullet proof glass and main wheel discs.

VM72064 Ki-106 Ca

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Sword Tachikawa Ki-106 kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and main wheel discs. For sure this is a completely different canopy to Ki-84 kits.

[url=http://www.deaddesignmodels.com/kategorie/high-precision-pre-cut-masks-cz/1-72-masky-na-kabiny/nakajima-ki-87/]VM72065 Nakajima Ki-87 Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Sword Nakajima Ki-87 kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and all wheel discs.

VM72066 Tachikawa Ki-94 II Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Sword Tachikawa Ki-94 II kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and main wheel discs.

VM72067 A5M2b Early Claude Canopy Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Clear Prop! Mitsubishi A5M2b Early Claude kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and main wheel discs.

VM72068 A5M2b Early National Insignias Mask

Mask designed for 1/72 scale Clear Prop! Mitsubishi A5M2b Early Claude kit includes replaces kits decals National Insignias with mask.

VM72069 Ki-46 III KAI Dinah Interceptor Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Hasegawa Mitsubishi Ki-46 III KAI Dinah Interceptor kits includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, nose mounted reflector, wing landing light and main wheel discs.

VM72070 Ki-46 II Dinah Trainer Canopy Mask

Mask designed for the 1/72 scale Hasegawa Mitsubishi Ki-46 II Dinah Trainer kit includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing, side and ventral windows, nose mounted reflector and main wheel discs.

1/72 scale Optical Illusion Mask:

SM72004 A5M Claude Family Control Surfaces

Special control surfaces Optical Illusion Mask for 1/72 scale Fujimi/ AVI Models Mitsubishi A5M Claude Family kits.
Set contains masks for both sides of ailerons, elevators and rudder.

www.deadesignmodels.com

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
BerichtGeplaatst: za 17 aug, 2019 0:28 am 
Brouwer

Review and some goodies for the brand new 1/72 scale Fine Molds Reisens

Mitsubishi A6M1 Prototype & A6M2a Resien 1/72 Fine Molds FP34 REVIEW

VM72073 A6M1 & A6M2a Reisen/ Zero Canopy Mask​​​​​​​
Mask designed for 1/72 scale Fine Molds A6M1 & A6M2a Reisen/ Zero includes all the necessary parts to mask off canopy glazing and main wheel discs.
The set contains masks for both kits.

VM72074 A6M1 & A6M2a Reisen/ Zero National Insignias Mask
National Insignias & Markings mask for 1/72 scale Fine Molds A6M1 Prototype & A6M2a Resien kits.
The set contains masks for both types.

SM72005 A6M1 & 2a Reisen/Zero Control Surfaces
A Special set of spray masks to distinguish the fabric covered control surfaces for the Mitsubishi A6M1 Prototype and A6M2a Reisen / Zero in 1/72 scale from Fine Molds (FP34).
The set includes masks for both sides of the ailerons, rudder and elevator.
The set contains masks for both A6M1 & A6M2a.

Profiel  
Antwoord met een citaat  
Plaats een nieuw onderwerp Antwoord op onderwerp  [ 6 berichten ] 

Alle tijden zijn GMT + 1 uur [ Zomertijd ]